since around lunchtime i've had a curious soapy taste in my mouth. perhaps i somehow ingested soap...but that doesn't seem probable. lunch was a tofurkey sandwich on wheat, not at all a soapy sort of meal. i don't get it. could it be some sort of side effect from the protein bars and shakes? am i suffering from vitamin overload? if anyone else has ever had this strange bitter, soapy thing going on in their mouth, please tell me.
besides the soap, day six is closing without incident. in the morning after dropping baby off at school, i went for a walk with jeanie and yoko around elysian park. not any sort of hard core cardio but exercise all the same. i used the new "walking foot" on my sewing machine while stitching quilt layers together. it's sole purpose is to keep layers from bunching up and it does so wonderfully. quilts will go up on my etsy shop on monday.
now it's time to watch top chef allstars. if it makes me too hungry i'm going to bed.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
I truly love your blog! Who's yoko, do i know her?
I usually have that soapy taste in my mouth in the shower, but it's always briefly. Also, I get it when I eat the pho from pho cafe on sunset, the one where you saw natalie portman. Did your food have any parsley/cilantro in it? Maybe that's why. But other than that, I can't think of any other reason. I've never heard of vitamin overload, does the special k diet have a forum where you can ask such questions?
sw, thanks for the tip, i'm going to see if there are any special k forums.
yoko is jeanie's bull terrier, think the Target dog. she's white and looks like a polar bear. our walks with her are full of suspense and drama as she can get very aggressive with other dogs and even though she's on a leash with a careful handler, a lot of dogs on the elysian park trail are walking free and they have no problem running up to yoko to see what's up. it's so scary when they do that.
she hasn't bitten any dogs in front of me but still, she has in the past.
Post a Comment